Need help with your fantasy-golf lineups for this week’s RBC Heritage? Our fantasy-golf experts are here to help.
From picks to win to DraftKings bargains to players to avoid, here are some options for you to consider:
• • •
- Projected champion: Matt Kuchar. Past champion, loves the tournament, ready to win again, and riding the high of a brilliant Sunday down the road at Augusta.
- Also like: Bill Haas. Has been playing nicely since the Match Play. And Jason Dufner. This is one track that isn’t all about length.
- Sleeper: C.T. Pan ($6,700). Looking to get back to some of the good form he was showing on the West Coast.
- DraftKings bargain: Boo Weekley. Doesn’t matter how he’s been playing, this two-time RBC Heritage champion (2007, 2008) still can be a factor here.
- Fade: David Hearn. Six starts, never has finished better than T-46.
• • •
- Projected champion: Kevin Kisner. Runner-up here in 2015 and his game is such a good fit for Harbour Town. Made cut at Masters and has had a nice year so far. Just needs a win.
- Also like: Russell Henley and Pat Perez. Henley is on a roll after a win in Houston and T-11 at Augusta National. Perez looked good at Augusta and has a good track record at Harbour Town.
- Sleeper: Bryson DeChambeau. T-4 in his pro debut here last year. His ballstriking will be a nice asset this week.
- DraftKings bargain: John Peterson ($6,900). Is well rested after T-24 in Puerto Rico. T-15 two years ago at Harbour Town.
- Fade: Jim Furyk. Twice a winner here, but just not playing his best golf right now.
• • •